Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Nov 28, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces That Patient Enrollment is Complete for the Phase 3 Study of JZP-110 Evaluating Excessive Sleepiness in Narcolepsy
- Nov 10, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in Three Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Nov 08, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Nov 07, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Present New Data at the Annual ASH Meeting