Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Jun 27, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Expiration of HSR Waiting Period for Proposed Celator Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Acquisition
- Jun 14, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Conference Call and Webcast for JZP-110 Investor Update
- Jun 14, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Presents New Data from a Human Abuse Liability (HAL) Study for JZP-110, an Investigational Treatment for Excessive Sleepiness in Patients with Narcolepsy or with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, at 30th Annual SLEEP Meeting
- May 31, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals And Celator Pharmaceuticals Announce Agreement For Jazz Pharmaceuticals To Acquire Celator For $30.25 Per Share