Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Sep 11, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces an Informational Webcast for Investors Related to Vyxeos EU Launch
- Aug 29, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Aug 27, 2018 Vyxeos® Receives Marketing Authorisation in the European Union for Treatment of Certain Types of High-Risk Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
- Aug 07, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results