Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Feb 09, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Report 2015 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results on February 23, 2016
- Feb 01, 2016 Results from Phase 3 Trial of Defibrotide for the Treatment of Severe Veno-Occlusive Disease and Multi-Organ Failure Published Online in BLOOD
- Jan 04, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on January 11
- Nov 09, 2015 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results