Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Jun 06, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference
- Jun 03, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Presents Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Data from Phase 3 TONES 5 Study of Solriamfetol for Excessive Sleepiness in Narcolepsy or Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Jun 03, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Presents Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Data for Xyrem® (sodium oxybate) in Pediatric Patients with Narcolepsy with Cataplexy
- May 31, 2018 New Survey Highlights Lack of Awareness of Neurologic Effects Related to Excessive Sleepiness in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea