Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Jun 29, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Enters Into Agreement with TerSera Therapeutics LLC for Prialt
- Jun 29, 2018 Vyxeos™ Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Treatment of Certain Types of High-Risk Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
- Jun 27, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Acceptance of Supplemental New Drug Application for Xyrem® (sodium oxybate) to Treat Cataplexy and Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Pediatric Narcolepsy Patients
- Jun 06, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference