Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Apr 26, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results from the Phase 3 TONES 2 Study of JZP-110 in Narcolepsy Patients with Excessive Sleepiness
- Apr 25, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Report 2017 First Quarter Financial Results on May 9, 2017
- Apr 24, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results from the Phase 2/3 EXPRESS Study of Xyrem in Pediatric Patients with Narcolepsy with Cataplexy
- Apr 05, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Reaches Settlement with Hikma Pharmaceuticals Related to Xyrem Patent Litigation