Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Nov 09, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Submits Marketing Authorization Application to European Medicines Agency for Solriamfetol as a Treatment to Improve Wakefulness and Reduce Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Adult Patients with Narcolepsy or Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Nov 07, 2018 National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Recommends Jazz Pharmaceuticals' Vyxeos® (Daunorubicin and Cytarabine) for Adults with Specific Types of Secondary Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML)
- Nov 07, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Nov 06, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results