Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Jun 06, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Presents JZP-110 Data in Patients with Excessive Sleepiness Associated with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Jun 06, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Presents Data for the Phase 3 TONES 2 Study of JZP-110 in Patients with Excessive Sleepiness Associated with Narcolepsy
- May 31, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Acceptance of NDA for VYXEOS™ (CPX-351), an Investigational Treatment for Acute Myeloid Leukemia, with Priority Review Status
- May 24, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Webcast Discussion of Data to be Presented at APSS