Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Sep 26, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces That Patient Enrollment is Complete for the Phase 3 Studies of JZP-110 Evaluating Excessive Sleepiness in Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sep 07, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
- Aug 09, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Aug 02, 2016 CMS Grants New Technology Add-On Payment to Defitelio for the Treatment of Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease with Renal or Pulmonary Dysfunction Following Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation