Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Apr 26, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Report 2016 First Quarter Financial Results on May 10, 2016
- Mar 30, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Webcast for Defitelio® (defibrotide sodium) Investor Update
- Mar 30, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Approval of Defitelio® (defibrotide sodium) for the Treatment of Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease (VOD) with Renal or Pulmonary Dysfunction Following Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
- Mar 02, 2016 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in Two Investor Conferences in March