Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Aug 07, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Aug 06, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals and MD Anderson Cancer Center Collaborate to Evaluate Potential Treatment Options for Hematologic Malignancies
- Aug 03, 2018 CMS Grants New Technology Add-On Payment to Vyxeos® (daunorubicin and cytarabine) Liposome for Injection
- Jul 24, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Report 2018 Second Quarter Financial Results on August 7, 2018