Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- May 24, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Webcast Discussion of Data to be Presented at APSS
- May 24, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Present Phase 3 Data on JZP-110, an Investigational Treatment for Excessive Sleepiness in Patients with Narcolepsy and with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, During 31st Annual SLEEP Meeting
- May 16, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- May 09, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results