Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Dec 10, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Share Repurchase Program Authorization Increase of $400 Million
- Nov 29, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Enrolled in Phase 3 Clinical Trial Evaluating JZP-258 for the Treatment of Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Nov 28, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Highlight Hematology Research at ASH 2018 Annual Meeting
- Nov 09, 2018 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Submits Marketing Authorization Application to European Medicines Agency for Solriamfetol as a Treatment to Improve Wakefulness and Reduce Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Adult Patients with Narcolepsy or Obstructive Sleep Apnea