Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Nov 09, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in Three Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Nov 07, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Nov 03, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Submits Vyxeos™ Marketing Authorization Application to European Medicines Agency for Treatment of Certain Types of High-Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Nov 01, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Highlight Hematology Research at ASH 2017 Annual Meeting