Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Mar 20, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results from the Phase 3 TONES 3 and TONES 4 Studies of JZP-110 in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Mar 15, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Enrolled in Phase 3 Clinical Study Evaluating JZP-258 for the Treatment of Cataplexy and Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Narcolepsy
- Mar 01, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in Two Investor Conferences in March
- Feb 28, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Full Year And Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results