Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Feb 14, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Report 2016 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results on February 28, 2017
- Feb 08, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Enrolled in Phase 2 Clinical Study Evaluating JZP-110 for Excessive Sleepiness in Parkinson's Disease
- Jan 17, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Enrolled in Phase 3 Clinical Trial Evaluating Defibrotide for the Potential Prevention of VOD in High Risk Patients
- Jan 03, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals to Present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on January 9