Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. Our strategy is to create shareholder value by:
- Growing sales of the existing products in our portfolio, including by identifying new growth opportunities;
- Acquiring additional differentiated products that are on the market or product candidates that are in late-stage development; and
- Pursuing focused development of a pipeline of post-discovery differentiated product candidates.
We have made substantial progress in the execution of our strategy. We have a diverse portfolio of products and product candidates, with a focus in the areas of sleep and hematology/oncology.
- Aug 18, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Offering of $500 Million of 1.50% Exchangeable Senior Notes due 2024
- Aug 17, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Offering of $500 Million of Exchangeable Senior Notes due 2024
- Aug 08, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Aug 03, 2017 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Webcast for Vyxeos Investor Update